1) If you don’t want too much competition from other SEOs, choose your keywords correctly. For example, instead of choosing hotels such as cheap hotels, royal hotels, the best hotels, Los Vegas hotels etc. Keyword order is also important for search engines. Search engines treat “Los Vegas hotels” and “Los Angeles hotels” as different keywords.
2) Practice the best SEO is to get at least one of your main keywords in the domain or sub domain name of your website. You can use hyphens (-) to separate several keywords.
3) Get the second or third keyword in your directory name and file name. For example http://www.tqdq.com/seo/tips-tricks.html the best keywords for “seo tips” “seo tricks” and “seo tips and tricks”
4) Keep your web pages free of syntax errors, state the document type at the beginning and validate your HTML and CSS because search engine bots don’t like pages with too many errors.
5) Give a short Title to your page in 3-9 words (60-80 characters) with the maximum length containing your main keyword. Remember it will be displayed in search results so choose wisely.
6) Try to enter your most important keyword phrases in the heading tag on your web page if you can but keep in mind that it doesn’t have to be exactly the same as your page title. You can use tags (H1 H2 H3) to determine something important. To reduce the size of the header, you can use the CSS style.
7) Determine the Meta keyword in the document title. Limit to 15 to 20 words. Although not all search engines provide important meaning but there is no harm in doing it. Search engines like Yahoo still provide some importance.
8) Make your Meta Description tag very interesting containing keywords because it will appear on search engine results pages. Ordinary people judge your content from my meta description, remember this.
9) Use text for the navigation menu rather than using Java images or scripts. But if you want to use an image, use the “alt” attribute that best matches your menu item link.
10) Try to enter your most important keywords in hyperlinked text and text that immediately precedes or follows a hyperlink. Don’t use the same keywords always use synonyms in several places.
11) Again use the “alt” attribute for all your images in your content that reflect the main keywords of your content.
12) One of the best webmaster guidelines is to send your website sitemap to ensure all pages of your website are indexed by search engine crawlers.
13) Keep the size of your webpage less than 50KB so that it can be downloaded quickly and visitors don’t have to wait long. For a good SEO page size the ideal site must be 20KB.
14) Try to avoid your content in Flash, frames, images, java scripts because crawlers find it very difficult and that violates basic rules.
15) Don’t use dynamic url because it doesn’t contain keywords so it’s not search engine friendly. If you use any script that displays dynamic pages then make sure that at least it must enter one keyword. You can use the author url script to change the dynamic url to static.
16) Don’t try to spam and never use methods such as cloaking, keyword spam or doorway pages. Many SEO suggestions for having multiple domain names and connecting with each other but according to professional SEO search engines can punish you for this. Instead, try adding more quality content to your existing website.
17) Only send your website to Google, MSN, Yahoo, AltaVista and other search engines and open directories. Don’t use any scripts or websites for automatic delivery.
18) If your website content changes very often, provide visitors with Newsletters and RSS feeds.
19) Write articles on websites that are related to you that have a higher page rank and leave a link to your website. You can do the same thing by writing comments on high PR blogs related to your content.
20) Get text links from other sites and blogs that are related to you, search engines regard them as sounds for you.
By following our top 20 tips and some other guides provided by us, you can be in the top 10 in the SERP.